Saturday, January 10, 2009

Beating the Money Crunch

I've been thinkin' about this financial crunch many people find themselves smack in the middle of and what they can do about it. Check it out. God has something to say to you and me:

The Bible records for us what God said in
Genesis 8:22 (MSG) "For as long as Earth lasts, planting and harvest, cold and heat, Summer and winter, day and night will never stop."

Okay, quick. I've got 40 seconds left. Look at that first phrase: "Planting and Harvest...will never stop." Let's apply what God established back then to our current money problems now. Notice:

1. You always reap WHAT you sow.
2. You always reap LATER than you sow.
3. You always reap MORE than you sow.

This is the law of the harvest. If we choose to sow our money into the work of God in our local churches first and then around the world, God will see to it that [1] I reap what I sowed (money) [2] I'll reap later, not right away and [3] I'm assured to reap more (money) than I sowed.

There you have it. We're guaranteed God's enormous harvest when we sow our finances to advance His Kingdom on this earth.

Question. Are you tanked financially? Trust God and then prove it by doing what He says... "Bring Him your tithe" (10% of your income). He promises to miraculously fulfill His end of the deal. Isn't it time to follow His wisdom for your finances?

www.realitychurch.com

No comments: